make a wish
许愿树 Wishing Tree ; The Wishing Trees
许愿井 Wishing Well
许愿骨 Wishbone ; merry thought bone
浪漫许愿 beyond the Value
许愿椅 Wishing Chair
许愿花 Wish flower
1. Blow out the candles and make a wish.
2. My parents are under a vow to go to church every Sunday.
3. If you make a promise, you should carry it out.
4. He that promises too much means nothing.
5. A philosopher once said, "Be careful what you wish for; you might get it."
6. I could not bribe Granny with a promise of half or two - thirds of my salary.
我向她许愿说把我的薪水的一半或 三分之二分 给姥姥,这也买不了她.
7. He promised to get them in behind the scenes, and introduce them to some nice girls.
8. Marty: Okay. I wished I could go to the wild!
玛蒂: 好吧. 我许愿,我可以去野生世界!
9. Demagogues have always promised security in return for the surrender of freedom.
10. But China has plenty on its wish - list to take up the slack.
11. The winner is always striving and the loser is always promising.
12. What must you do if you to make a wish?
13. We will bid for an invitation to the dance.
14. Today is June 6 auspicious day, the most Wishing Ling day.
15. Wish upon waning moon, do not look for the missing star.
A couple had been married for 25 years and were celebrating their 60th birthdays, which fell on the same day.
During the celebration a fairy appeared and said that because they had been such a loving couple for all 25 years, she would give them one wish each.
The wife wanted to travel around the world. The fairy waved her hand, and Boom! She had the tickets in her hand.
Next, it was the husband's turn. He paused for a moment, then said shyly, "Well, I'd like to have a woman 30 years younger than me."
The fairy picked up her wand, and Boom! He was ninety.